jQuery plays an important role for every web development project nowadays. Not only it gives an advantage to have a better user usability and experience but also it gives website visitors a really nice impressions of the site.
jQuery is known for its plugins, unique and lightweight and it can work and support on larger scale of web development.
Today we compiled a Ultimate List of jQuery Plugins you MUST use on every website.
Feel free to comment below if you have something in mind regarding jQuery plugins you used and we missed to put here.
You may also want to read the related posts below.
- 13 Freshly Made jQuery Plugins You Must Check Out Today
- 5 Awesome Things That You Can Do with CSS3
- HTML5 Canvas Graphing Solutions Every Web Developers Must Know
- 7 HTML5 Videos To Learn For Beginners
- Magic jQuery: Free, Simple and Advanced jQuery Templates
- Uniform is a jQuery plugin that helps you create beautiful themed form elements.
- Translate an article fast with the help of jTextTranslate jQuery plugin.
- easy to use jQuery plugin to display images and and webpages in Web 2.0 approach of popups.
- TipTip is a lightweight, intelligent, sweet and simple custom tooltip and can be applied to any element.
- FullCalendar is a jQuery Plugin that provides a full-sized, drag & drop calendar.
- A little tool that inserts a layout grid in web pages, allows you to hold it in place, toggle between displaying in the foreground or background.
- No need to guess what you will search with this jQuery plugin. It will automatically populate the information you need to find.
- Uploadify is a jQuery plugin that integrates a fully-customizable multiple file upload utility on your website.
- Make your textareas grow Facebook style jQuery plugin.
- Contabtable is a jQuery plugin designedto make contact or feedback forms simpler and more accessible.
- MarkItUp! allows you to turn any textarea into a markup editor.
- Autotab is a jQuery plugin that provides auto-tabbing and filtering on text fields in a form.
- jExpand is a ultra lightweight jQuery plugin that will make your tables expandable.
- Helps you display a deeply nested, verbosely named pages.
- A nice alternative to your horizontal and boring menus.
- It displays your news or latest article in a very nice and compact way.
- This plugin can be use as a teaser to your contents on your website. It can reveal with related content and you can also expand it to full page size view.
- No more leaving the page when user will go to another form. It perfectly switching from one form to another form.
- If your website belongs to a large scale web development project, this mega dropdown menu will be the best solution.
- Turn your static image with this Apple-like Retina effect.
21. Simple Accordion
- Use these simple accordion to simply organized your loads and loads of website content.
- Easily embed Google Map into your website with this simple and lighweight jQuery plugin.
- Improve your user experience using this Stylish Content Slider.
- A really nice replacement for a good old confirm dialog.